8 Local Clubs play each other 4 times in BOIL (Bromley Outdoor Indoor League) during the winter.
The format is 2 triples teams. 2 points for a win and 1 for a draw for each game, and the same for the overall match.
Tim Vane is the league co-ordinator and each club has a BOIL representative..
Teams (& Captains)
- BIBCOS E & E1 (Diane Clark)
- Bromley Town A & A1 (Tim Vane)
- Knockholt B & B1 (Mike Haywood)
- Langley H & H1 (Graham Bellwood)
- Orpington Excelsior D & D1 (John Hepworth)
- Orpington Goddington C & C1 (Alan Niblock)
- Petts Wood F & F1 (Andrew Downs)
- Sidcup G & G1 (Linda Stephens)